Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AM vs. FM

While everyone else was watching Arrested Development, I spent the Bank Holiday weekend on BBC Radio Wales. In fact, I was on...

And presenting the regular Sunday morning show too

Because it was a bank holiday weekend we got away with absolutely loads - From pretending it was 2052 to letting Ben read the Travel News. Incredibly, we were also allowed to play with the transmitter switches and broadcast different versions of a sketch on AM and FM.

Now, if you caught it live, chances are you only heard one version, but BBC Radio Wales have kindly put the two different versions online. So this is my attempt at covering the BBC's religious affairs show All Things Considered on FM...


While this is what went out at the same time on AM...



I hope I've got them the right way round. 

No comments: