Thursday, January 7, 2016

Good Afternoon

From the 31st January, my BBC Radio Wales Sunday Show will move from early mornings to the much more civilized time of 4-6pm.

At the moment, the show is made up of music, requests and things which I put together at 4am (examples of which are both here and below), so it'll be fun to see what stands-up in the cold light of day.



To help with the transition, I'll also be standing in for Rhod Gilbert on Saturday 16th from 11am-1pm, so it'll at least give me an hour of practicing saying "Good Afternoon" instead of "Good Morning".

(Anyone who has heard me stand-in for Rhod in the past will know how much I struggle with this).


And while you're on the BBC Radio Wales website, the station are currently repeating the second series of our award winning sketch show Here Be Dragons, so do be sure to check that out too. There are already two episodes online, and each one will stay on BBC Radio iPlayer for a month. 

Aside from that, I'll be writing on a couple of episodes of the new series of The News Quiz with Miles Jupp and getting my head around having a proper nights sleep on a Saturday night for the first time in absolutely ages.

No comments: