Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Llandudno Craft Of Comedy Conference

On the BBC Radio 4 website now there are two editions of The Now Show on which I was part of the writing team. The most recent, broadcast on 31st March 2017, was recorded in front of an audience at Venue Cymru in Llandudno – Where the Craft of Comedy Conference was taking place.

I popped up here-and-there as part of the conference itself, and also spoke to The Today Programme’s David Sillito who, having taken part in our topical comedy writing workshop, chatted to me about current state of satire. His finished package, broadcast on Tuesday morning and featuring people far more famous than me, is embedded below.



Then, on the way back, I stopped off in Wrexham to present a slightly truncated version of my regular BBC Radio Wales afternoon show. The whole show can be found on the BBC Radio Wales bit of iPlayer.

No comments: