Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gareth Gwynn's Little Book Of Welsh Independence


On Friday at 11am, BBC Radio 4 will broadcast Gareth Gwynn's Little Book Of Welsh Independence.

Having co-written 3 comedy series on Welsh History and one on Welsh Broadcasting, tackling Welsh Independence really feels like the Welsh End-Of-Level Boss.

It was fascinating to make, I met some brilliant people who were all very nice about the fact Radio 4 had sent a comedy writer to interview them rather than someone in a tie - and I certainly don't envy producer Steven Rajam on having to squeeze it into 27mins. I hope you like it.

I should also mention, there's a 5 hour edit of the show available. That's not on iPlayer, but to hear it you need to buy me a drink and say "So, Welsh Independence, what's that all about, then?" and I'll be off...

Aside from that, the second part of my Twisted History of BBC Wales goes out on Saturday at 1pm. Episode 1 should be on iPlayer right now, and if it isn't BBC Radio Wales have saved you a lot of bother by Audiobooing some of the best bits...



No comments: