Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coming Soon: Bull




Well, there it is! The first trail for Bull, a new sitcom for GOLD written by John-Luke Roberts and I and starring Robert Lindsay, Maureen Lipman, Naz Osmanoglu, Claudia Jessie plus a whole host of guest stars (some of whom I think we are going to try to keep secret - although you can spot Matt Lucas in the trail above). It starts on October 21st and runs for three weeks.

And while you're waiting for that to hit your screens, you'll be pleased to know I've finally updated the "Podcasts and Videos" section of this website, where you'll now find links to the documentaries I've made for BBC Radio 4, my appearances on The Now Show, some bits and bobs from my BBC Radio Wales show and lots of other things that may or may not quite fit the description of "Podcast" or "Video".

No comments: